Wake the Dead Podcast Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse True Blood
Home
Podcasts
News
Books
Television
Fun Stuff
About Us
Contact Us
shadow

On itunes

...or Play on other Apps.

Social networks Facebook page Follow us on Twitter

Interview Podcast Listen Now Photos from the event Questions and answers

affiliates
Charlaine Harris




Wake the dead podcast

To join this list, email us.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Sam wants Kristen Stewart on True Blood? WHAT?!

True Blood's Sam Trammell: Give Us Kristen Stewart!

by Marc Malkin, E! Online

Can someone please send Twilight DVDs over to the set of True Blood?

Even though Sam Trammell, who plays shape-shifter bar owner Sam Merlotte on the hit HBO series, told us over a month ago he wanted to see everybody's favorite young vampire love flick, that's yet to happen.

"I swear to God, I'm going to do it because it's ridiculous," Trammell told us the other night at the EA Sports Madden NFL 10 Xbox 360 party. "Everywhere I go I get asked [if I've seen Twilight]. I'm going to read all the books and watch the movie."

He has, however, seen Adventureland, Kristen Stewart's recent coming-of-age comedy about a group of young summer amusement-park workers…

Trammell thinks Stewart would be a great on True Blood. "I really loved her in Adventureland," he said. "I'd love her to come on. She could be a little vampire or a victim."

While we don't see that happening anytime soon, Trammell did tease us with what's coming up for True Blood.

"I'll tell you that starting at episode six, it's utter mayhem," he said. "I turn into the smallest possible thing I can turn into and a very big thing as well."

—Reporting by Dahvi Shira

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are not affiliated with Charlaine Harris or her publisher.